The Permit Center is a “one-stop” location at the Town Offices for the review of development projects and building plans. Staff from the Planning, Building, and Engineering Division are on hand to answer questions and assist you with your project. For FAQs, please click here.
ADVISORY DURING COVID-19 SHELTER-IN-PLACE ORDER
Permit Center is Open by Appointment Only
Mon-Thurs: 8:30am - 3:30pm, Fri: 8:30am - 12:00pm
To apply for a permit in-person, please schedule an appointment by contacting us at (925) 314-3330 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call us upon arrival and wear a face mask for your appointment.
Click below to navigate to the online portal to apply for a permit electronically.
How-To Instructions for using Online Portal:
Permit Application Forms
- Building Permit Application (PDF)
- Permit Revision Application (PDF)
- Special Inspection and Observation Program (PDF)
- Options for Qualifying Special Inspection and Testing Companies (PDF)
- Encroachment Permit (PDF)
- Grading Permit Application (PDF)
- Planning Application (PDF)
- Preliminary Housing Development Application (PDF)
- Sign Permit Application (PDF)
- Temporary Sign Permit Application (PDF)
- Smoke and Carbon Declaration (PDF)
Permit Application Fee
Permit fees vary based on application type. While our team is working remotely due to the Shelter in Place Order, fees will be determined after the application is initially reviewed and collected before permit issuance. For a range of fees based on application type, please view our Master Fee Schedule.
Please see the Residential page by clicking here for more information. Below are a few of our popular handouts and links:
- Accessory Dwelling Unit
- New Addition / Remodel
- Detached Accessory Structures (PDF) - Shed, Garage, Pergola, etc
- Detached Accessory Structures Submittal Requirements (PDF)
- Good Neighbor Fence (PDF)
- Misc. Permit - Hot Water Heater, Roof, HVAC, Windows and Doors
Please see the Commercial page by clicking here for more information. Below are a few of our popular links:
Please see the Go Green page by clicking here for more information. Below are a few of our popular links: