Traffic Signal Outages & Malfunctions

Contra Costa County provides traffic signal maintenance services for the Town's 54 signalized intersections. Contact the main office or Police Dispatch to report traffic signal outages or malfunction.

Main Office

  • Monday - Friday
  • 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
  • Phone: 925-313-7052
  • After hours phone: 925-930-3698

Police Dispatch

You may also contact Danville Police Dispatch at 925-820-2144.