Whether you are starting a new business, relocating to Danville or looking to grow your existing business, our goal is to help you find the resources and information that you need to succeed. This library provides businesses with guiding documents for the community, market analysis and regional business support tools.
REGIONAL BUSINESS SUPPORT
Manage and grow your business more efficiently with assistance from local professionals.
- Danville Area Chamber of Commerce: Provides monthly small business enrichment classes.
- Contra Costa Small Business Development Center
- iGATE: Innovation Center dedicated to making the Tri-Valley the best place in the world to start and grow a technology company
- Innovation Tri-Valley: Led by business leaders and influencers committed to connecting the businesses, research labs, educational institutions, and civic leaders in the Tri-Valley region
- East Bay Score: East Bay Score offers free business mentoring, low-cost or no-cost business training, and numerous templates and tool to help you start or grow a business.
- East Bay Small Business Development Center: assists the small businesses in the East Bay region to successfully start, manage and grow their businesses in today's dynamic economy.
- Economic Development Recovery and Resiliency Playbook prepared by California Association for Local Economic Development.
Businesses with questions about employment resources can learn about connecting with employees, job training opportunities, and much more, through a variety of regional agencies.
- TriValleyConnect.org: job board features an abundance of technology and innovation career opportunities currently available in the region.
- Cal Jobs: serving employers who want to fill job openings and individuals seeking employment.
- East Bay Works: a public workforce development network
- Workforce Development Board Contra Costa:
HUMAN RESOURCES HOTLINE FOR EMPLOYERS
The Workforce Development Board of Contra Costa County (WDB) has partnered with the California Employers Association to provide Contra Costa County businesses with a NO-COST HR HOTLINE!
Call 1-888-599-7645 M-F, 8:30 A.M to 5:00 P.M and click here to download the informational flyer.