The Magee Preserve project proposes to develop approximately 29 acres of the 410-acre project site with 69 single family homes, seven attached secondary dwelling units, and associated roadways and infrastructure. Approximately 381 acres of the project site would be retained as permanent open space. The project would rezone the approximately 410-acre property from A-4 (Agricultural Preserve District), A-2 (General Agricultural District), and P-1 (Planned Unit Development District) to a new P-1 (Planned Unit Development District) and would subdivide the property to create 69 single family residential parcels.
For more information on Magee Preserve Project please examine either the comprehensive FAQ list to the right, or the downloadable PDF project fact sheet.
Information on the Magee Preserve Project has been updated to include new FAQs that address some of the questions that have been asked in the past few weeks.
As per their letter of December 5, 2019, the East Bay Regional Park District has agreed to accept over 90% of the permanent open space being created as part of this development in fee title and restrictive covenants. This is an additional preservation layer which further guarantees that the 381 acres of open space created by the project will be protected from development in perpetuity.
A Referendum Measure (Measure Y) regarding Danville Ordinance No. 2019-06 was on the ballot for Danville voters for the Statewide Presidential Primary Election on March 3, 2020.
- Town Council Staff Report Packet (7/2/2019) (PDF)
- Danville Resolution No. 046-2019 (PDF)
- Magee Preserve Town Council Presentation (PDF)
- Planning Commission Staff Report Packet (5/28/2019) (PDF)
- Planning Commission Presentation (5/28/2019) (PDF)
- Final Revised Environmental Impact Report (May 2019) (PDF)
- Attachment A - Intersection Control Evaluation (PDF)
- Attachment B - Transportation Impact Analysis Update (PDF)
- Attachment C - ENGEO Letters (PDF)
- Attachment D - Ramboll Memo (PDF)
- Magee Preserve - Public Review Process Timeline (PDF)
- Revised Draft Environmental Impact Report (8/30/18) (PDF)
- Appendix A - Notice of Preparation with 2017 Initial Study (PDF)
- Appendix B - Responses to Notice of Preparation (PDF)
- Appendix C - Air Quality, Greenhouse Gas and Health Risk Assessment (PDF)
- Appendix D - Noise Assessment (PDF)
- Appendix E - Transportation Impact Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix F - Energy Use Assessment (PDF)
- 2018 Project Plans (PDF)
- 2015 Court of Appeal Decision (PDF)
- 2013 Contra Costa Trial Court Decision (PDF)
- 2013 Final Environmental Impact Report (PDF)
- 2012 Draft Environmental Impact Report (PDF)
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>