Picnic Reservations Available
Picnic Tables are available for reservations. The maximum capacity for 1 picnic table is 8 people. Please refer to the application for maximum capacity of table groupings.
- Reservation requests must be submitted at least seven (7) days in advance. Applications submitted under 7 days will not be processed.
- Reservations will not be taken or confirmed over the phone. Please submit an application to reserve.
- It is the Renters and Picnic Table User’s responsibility to clean and sanitize tables and benches that will be occupied before and after use.
- Reservations can be for either half-day use: 9 am to 2 pm or 2 pm to 7 pm, or full-day use: 9 am to 7 pm.
- No inflatable structures, jump houses, petting zoos, or dunk tanks are allowed in parks.
- All outside cooking devices are prohibited in all Town maintained parks. Cooking is restricted to the park barbeques only.
PICNIC AREA USE FEES
Please refer to the application for private rental fees. For all other fees, please call (925) 314-3405. If all tables in one area are reserved, a refundable security deposit of $100 will be included. Please refer to the description of each group classification below.
CLASSIFICATION OF USERS
Government: Agencies serving the Town of Danville including Contra Costa County, San Ramon Valley Fire Department, state agencies, branches of the military, etc.
Non-Profit: Groups include schools and non-profit, non-restrictive, clubs, civic, religious, or service organizations with 501(c)(3) status. A copy of the letter granting your organization non-profit status from the IRS or Secretary of States' office is required.
- Resident (registered non-profit address must be within incorporated Danville Town limits.)
Individuals or Other Groups: Individuals or groups who do not meet the criteria listed above.
- Resident (individuals must reside or own property within incorporated Danville Town limits; Groups must have membership made up of 51% incorporated Danville residents.)
Commercial: Group: Groups are those connected with a business or commercial venture who use the facility for events such as product demonstrations, business or recruitment meetings, staff or training meetings, etc. Does not include sales of goods and services directly to customers.
- Residents (Business address must be located within incorporated Danville Town limits.)
For availability and questions, please call the Town of Danville Facilities Department at (925) 314-3405. Please email completed and signed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Danville South Park
- Diablo Vista Park
- Hap Magee Ranch Park
- Oak Hill Park
- Osage Station Park
- Sycamore Valley Park
- Large Grass Area
- Basketball Court
- Small children's play area
- Picnic table can not be reserved
- Portable Bathrooms
Enjoy an aerial view of this park.
- All Wars Memorial
- Children's play area
- Sand volleyball court with group picnic area includes seven tables and three barbecue pits
- Small lake surrounded by mature trees, lawns, and level pathways
Enjoy an aerial view of picnic rental area (JPG).
Learn more about Oak Hill Park.
- Children's play area with recreational water fountain
- Eight (8) lighted bocce ball courts
- Jogging path that meanders through the park
Enjoy an aerial view of picnic rental areas (JPG).
Learn more about the Sycamore Valley Park.