Under the current Health Order, picnic areas are available under the following guidelines:
- Picnic/barbecue areas may be used only by households or living units
- Only one household or living unit should be occupying a table at a time
- Each barbecue pit or grill may be used by only household or living unit at a time
- Each member of a household or living unit must maintain at least six feet of separation from all members of other households or living units in the area. For clarity, members of the same household or living unit do not need to be six feet apart from each other.
The town of Danville is currently not accepting reservation requests for picnic areas. Please check back July 1 for a status update.
The Town of Danville has five parks that contain picnic areas that are available for reservation.
Please review the Picnic Area Use Guidelines prior to submitting a reservation request. For all reservation requests please submit a completed Picnic Reservation Application (PDF) by email to Facilities Management.
Picnic areas are available for reservation in the predetermined groupings. Please refer to site maps for groupings and pricing. Tables are designed to seat 8 per table.
- Danville South Park
- Diablo Vista Park
- Hap Magee Ranch Park
- Oak Hill Park
- Osage Station Park
- Sycamore Valley Park
- Large Grass Area
- Basketball Court
- Small children's play area
- Picnic table can not be reserved
- Portable Bathrooms
Enjoy an aerial view of this park.