picnic reservations have reopened!
The maximum capacity of each table grouping is listed on the application. Contra Costa Health Services is currently allowing for social gatherings of up to 50 people.
Please note that these rules need to be followed in all picnic areas.
- It is the Renter and Picnic Table User’s responsibility to clean and sanitize tables before and after use.
- Face coverings are required in all picnic areas when you are unable to maintain a six-foot distance from another person outside of your household.
- Renters are allowed to reserve enough table groupings for up to a maximum of 50 people.
For availability and pricing, please call the Town of Danville Facilities Department at (925) 314-3405. Please email email@example.com your completed application.
- Danville South Park
- Diablo Vista Park
- Hap Magee Ranch Park
- Oak Hill Park
- Osage Station Park
- Sycamore Valley Park
- Large Grass Area
- Basketball Court
- Small children's play area
- Picnic table can not be reserved
- Portable Bathrooms
Enjoy an aerial view of this park.
- All Wars Memorial
- Children's play area
- Sand volleyball court with group picnic area includes seven tables and three barbecue pits
- Small lake surrounded by mature trees, lawns, and level pathways
Enjoy an aerial view of picnic rental area (JPG).
Learn more about Oak Hill Park.
- Children's play area with recreational water fountain
- Eight (8) lighted bocce ball courts
- Jogging path that meanders through the park
Enjoy an aerial view of picnic rental areas (JPG).
Learn more about the Sycamore Valley Park.