bocce court reservations
bocce courts reservations are available!
- Reservation requests must be submitted at least seven (7) days in advance. Applications submitted under 7 days will not be processed.
- Renters and players are responsible to clean and sanitize tables and benches that will be occupied before and after use.
- Court users must provide their own Bocce equipment.
The pricing provided below is the cost per court per hour.
|User Group Classification|
CLASSIFICATION OF USERS
Government: Agencies serving the Town of Danville including Contra Costa County, San Ramon Valley Fire Department, state agencies, branches of the military, etc.
Non-Profit: Groups include schools and non-profit, non-restrictive, clubs, civic, religious, or service organizations with 501(c)(3) status. A copy of the letter granting your organization non-profit status from the IRS or Secretary of States' office is required.
- Resident (registered non-profit address must be within incorporated Danville Town limits.)
Individuals or Other Groups: Individuals or groups who do not meet the criteria listed above.
- Resident (individuals must reside or own property within incorporated Danville Town limits; Groups must have membership made up of 51% incorporated Danville residents.)
Commercial: Groups are those connected with a business or commercial venture who use the facility for events such as product demonstrations, business or recruitment meetings, staff or training meetings, etc. Does not include sales of goods and services directly to customers.
- Residents (Business address must be located within incorporated Danville Town limits.)
For availability and questions, please call the Town of Danville Facilities Department at (925) 314-3405. Please email completed and signed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult Bocce League Fall Registration has closed. Please check back for future league updates.
The Town of Danville offers 2 different types of Bocce Leagues:
Adult Bocce Leagues
Adult Bocce Leagues play week day evenings and consists of teams of 4 or more players. Please refer to the Adult Sports page for more information.
- Monday through Friday
- 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Senior Bocce (55 years and older) play week day mornings and consists of individual registration. For more information, please call the Senior Center at 925-314-3430.
- Tuesday through Thursday
- 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.