Dog Park Rules & Regulations
- The off-leash dog area is for dogs, their handlers and those accompanying them. No other use is allowed.
- Children under 8 years old are not allowed in the off-leash area.
- Children between the ages of 9 and 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All dogs must have a current license and vaccinations.
- No dogs under 4 months of age are allowed in the park.
- Female dogs in season are not allowed in the park.
- Dogs must be on leash when entering and exiting the off-leash dog area.
- Dogs must be under control and in view of their handler at all times.
- Handlers must have possession of the dog leash at all times.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed. The handler of any dog exhibiting aggressive or unruly behavior is required to immediately
remove the offending animal.
- Handlers must clean up after their dogs.
- Maximum of three dogs per handler.
- Handlers are responsible for any injuries caused by the dog(s) under their control.
- Users of the facility do so at their own risk. Neither Contra Costa County nor the Town of Danville shall be liable for any injury or damage caused by any dog in the off-leash area.
- The Town of Danville reserves the right to close the facility for maintenance and repair.