The following utilities and services are either provided by outside vendors independent of the Town of Danville, or is contracted by the Town for its residents.

Power Outages

If your electricity stays off for longer than a few minutes, call Pacific Gas and Electric to report power outages at 1-800-743-5002.

Stay away from downed power lines

Assume downed power lines are energized and dangerous. Stay away from the lines and keep others away from them. Call 9-1-1 immediately to report the location of a downed line. After reporting the downed line, call PG&E at 1-800-743-5000.

Traffic Signal Problems

Please call the Development Services Department on  (925) 314-3310. When this office is closed, including weekends and holidays, please call (925) 313-7054. All traffic signal problems are handled by the Transportation Division.

Water emergencies

Water Emergencies can be directed to EBMUD at (866) 403-2683.


Danville Police can be reached at (925) 314-3700, or during after-hours at (925) 820-2144.