Senior Center Hours
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM to 1:00PM
If you are at higher risk for serious illness from COVID-19 because of your age or because you have a serious long-term health problem, it is extra important for you to take action to reduce your risk of getting sick with the disease.
Information can be found on our Coronavirus Update webpage: https://www.danville.ca.gov/754/Coronavirus-Updates-and-Information
FREE AT-HOME COVID-19 TESTS
Fitness and cooking program Health Order as of September 22, 2021
THE DANVILLE SENIOR CENTER
The Town of Danville strives to offer programs and services which provide positive, enjoyable, and gratifying experiences for older adults within this community. Those programs include:
- **POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE** Senior Monday Lunch Program: The in-person Monday Senior Lunch Program has been postponed. Please continue to check back for updates or call (925) 314-3430 with questions. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Free Movie Monday: Enjoy a free movie every Monday at 1:00 PM at the Danville Senior Center Community Hall. Email email@example.com for the updated movie list. No registration required.
- Senior CC Cafe’ Friday Frozen Meal Program (PDF): Adults 60 and over can receive 5 frozen meals weekly at the Senior Center for a suggested donation of $3/meal, a total of $15 per week. For more information, please call: (925) 314-3430. Rotating frozen meal menus: Weeks 1 - 4, Weeks 5 - 8
- Special Interest Classes: Programs and activities which provide an opportunity to learn new skills, foster human development, and provide recreational experiences.
- Health and Fitness Programs: Activities that engage your mind and body to improve healthy living.
CONTRA COSTA HEALTH INSURANCE COUNSELING & ADVOCACY PROGRAM
Senior programs and activities have Moved to the Activity Guide!
Adult and senior classes and events are now part of the Activity Guide. Check out all the new and exciting upcoming classes for adults and seniors in the Latest Activity Guide. For questions or registration assistance, please call (925) 314-3430.
Senior Bocce ( ages 55+) is played weekdays on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9:30 am - 11:30 am. Each day is an individual registration. You may register for one, two, or all three sessions. $30(R) or $36(N)
Classes run from March to October. For more information, please call the Senior Center at (925) 314-3430.
Zooming across generations
Check out the Zooming Across Generations program! Danville Youth Council members, made up of engaging and creative middle school and high school students, had the chance to interview some local, inspiring seniors. Listen to the special guests explain how their careers evolved and what hobbies they have that continue to impact their lives today.