The 2 items below need to be completed before the Town can issue the permit and release the approved plans on your online account for you to print. Work on the project can only begin after the Town has changed your permit status to “Issued.”
(1) Sign your permit card that the Town has sent you and upload the signed document to the online portal under “Attachments”. This document needs to be signed in all four of the areas highlighted on the signature sheet:
- Licensed Contractor Declaration or Owner Builder Declaration
- Authorization for Town’s Inspector to enter property for inspections
- Worker’s Compensation Declaration
- Owner/Contractor Signature for Permit
See example signature sheet for the 4 required areas to sign. Failure to provide all signatures will result in a delay in permit issuance.
(2) Satisfy all pre-issuance conditions on your permit. To verify that all items labeled "Preissuance" have been satisfied," check the permit “Attachments” tab for a document labeled "Conditions"