My spouse is deceased. What do I do?

Send in a copy of the property tax bill and proof of your age. You can put a line through their name and write deceased and we will change our records. If you qualify we will send you the rebate in your name.

Show All Answers

1. What are the qualifications?
2. I did not own the house all year, do I qualify?
3. I moved from the property earlier this year, can I still get a rebate?
4. Do I need to claim this each year?
5. My spouse is deceased. What do I do?
6. Do I need to pay my tax bill in order to receive the rebate?
7. When will I get the rebate of $54?
8. Do I need your correspondence or form to claim the rebate?
9. I am disabled and under 65, can I get the LLAD rebate?
10. My spouse and I both own the property. Can we submit a rebate request for each of us?