What are the qualifications?
  • Must be a resident of the property.
  • Must have your name on the property tax bill or sign the affidavit claiming ownership.
  • Must live within the Town limits. Blackhawk residences are not within limits.
  • Submit a current copy of the Property Tax Bill with proof of age by December 31 of this year.
  • Submit your proof of age - a current driver’s license or identification card that shows your name, age, and current residence.

Show All Answers

1. What are the qualifications?
2. I did not own the house all year, do I qualify?
3. I moved from the property earlier this year, can I still get a rebate?
4. Do I need to claim this each year?
5. My spouse is deceased. What do I do?
6. Do I need to pay my tax bill in order to receive the rebate?
7. When will I get the rebate of $54?
8. Do I need your correspondence or form to claim the rebate?
9. I am disabled and under 65, can I get the LLAD rebate?
10. My spouse and I both own the property. Can we submit a rebate request for each of us?