Commissions Seek Members.
The Town of Danville is looking for residents interested in serving on one of several commissions seeking new volunteers.
City Clerk Marie Sunseri said the following commissions are in the process of accepting applications for two and four-year terms beginning July 1, 2021.
- Youth Representatives – 1 Arts Advisory Board; 1 Parks, Recreation and Arts Commission (2-year terms)
- Parks, Recreation and Arts Commission – 1 regular, 1 alternate member (4-year terms)
- Senior Advisory Commission – 1 regular member (4-year term)
- Arts Advisory Board – 1 regular member (4-year term)
- Poet Laureate – 1 position (2-year term)
- Contra Costa Transportation Authority Citizen Advisory Committee – 1 representative (4-year term)
- County Connection Citizen Advisory Committee - 1 representative (2-year term)
Applications are available on the Town website at www.danville.ca.gov/Commission-Recruitment.
The deadline to file an application is 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 12, 2021.
Applicants have the option to interview with the Town Council on June 8 or June 15, 2021.
For additional information, contact City Clerk Marie Sunseri at (925) 314-3401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.