Commission Volunteers Sought
Town recruiting for several commission positions
The Town of Danville is looking for residents interested in serving on one of several commissions seeking new members. City Clerk Marie Sunseri said the following commissions are in the process of accepting applications.
- a. Design Review Board: One (1) four-year term ending December 31, 2024
- b. Arts Advisory Board: One (1) Youth Member, two-year term ending June 30, 2022
- c. Heritage Resource Commission: Two (2) regular members for terms ending December 31, 2024; one (1) licensed architect to fulfill term ending December 31, 2023
- d. Parks, Recreation and Arts Commission: Two (2) regular members to fulfill terms ending June 30, 2021
- e. Planning Commission: Four (4) regular members and (1) alternate member for four-year terms ending December 31, 2024
- f. Contra Costa County Advisory County on Aging: One (1) Danville representative for two-year term ending June 30, 2022
- g. Contra Costa Mosquito and Vector Control District: One (1) Danville representative for four-year term ending December 31, 2024
Applications are available on the Town website
https://www.danville.ca.gov/284/Commission-Recruitment and must be submitted by
December 1. Interviews will take place in January and successful applicants will be
appointed by the Town Council at the meeting on January 12.
For additional information, contact City Clerk Marie Sunseri at (925) 314-3401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.