CA Small Business Covid-19 Relief Grant
CALIFORNIA SMALL BUSINESS COVID-19 RELIEF GRANT PROGRAM
As of 11:59 pm, Wednesday, January 13, 2021, the California Relief Grant Round 1 closed for submissions. The second application round begins on February 2, 2021.
If You Did Not Successfully Submit By The Deadline:
- Do not worry! You will be able to apply for Round 2. The second application round begins on February 2, 2021.
The second round of applications will open at 8:00 a.m. February 2 and will run through 6:00 p.m. February 8. Applicants who submitted all necessary documents in the first round and met eligibility requirements, but did not receive a grant, do not need to reapply; their applications will be rolled over for consideration in the second round.
- We recommend that you use the old Round 1 application as a template to prepare your documents and answers for Round 2. We will outline any changes to Round 2 for you to look out for when it launches.
If You Successfully Submitted By The Deadline:
- With more than 300,000 applications successfully completed, application approval notifications will be sent out Friday, January 15 through Friday, January 22. Funds will be disbursed over a 45-day verification period beginning Friday, January 22.
- If you are chosen as an awardee, you will be asked to confirm your bank information so funds can be wired to you.
- If you are not chosen as an awardee, your application will automatically be considered for Round 2. You do not need to create a new application for Round 2.
If you had issues logging into the website as it constantly crashed, and you were unable to change or complete a vital part of your application, we recommend you follow the following instructions:
If you have EDITS that need to be made to an application that has previously been submitted. Please EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “FINISHED APPLICATION EDIT REQUEST” Please list the items that need to be updated. Please Make sure to list you Application’s ID number in the body of the email. [It should be something similar to “#DIR12345678”] A confirmation email should be sent to you.
|Eligible Businesses Annual Revenue||Grant Amount Available Per Business|