Call (844) 421-0804 to schedule an appointment
8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. 7 days a week.
Contra Costa County Health Services has announced that COVID-19 testing is now available to anyone, even those who are not displaying symptoms.
For more information on Covid-19 Testing, visit https://www.coronavirus.cchealth.org/get-tested
- Take steps to help prevent spread, including staying home, practicing physical distancing, wearing a cloth face covering, washing hands frequently, and regularly cleaning high-touch surfaces.
- Quarantine at home for 14 days if you had close contact with someone with COVID-19, even if you have no symptoms. (Click here for Home Quarantine instructions)
- If you are sick, isolate at home until you get your results AND feel better. (Click here for Home Isolation instruction)
- Get medical help right away if you start feeling sicker, especially if you have trouble breathing, persistent chest pain, begin to feel confused, cannot stay awake, or develop bluish lips or face.
- Call your health provider if your symptoms do not get better in a few days. Tell them you got tested for COVID-19. If you do not have a healthcare provider, call the Contra Costa Health Advice Nurse at 1-877-661-6230, option 1.
Scheduling an Appointment
There is no up-front cost for testing. You do not need medical insurance to get tested, however, if you have health insurance, your insurance will be billed.
You can get tested at a state or county site. You do not need a doctor’s note to schedule a test, but you must make an appointment.
Getting Your Results
Results from State Testing Sites
State testing sites include:
- Walnut Creek
- Results can be accessed via the LHI portal.
- At registration, patients select the ability to be notified via text or email that their results are available to view in the LHI portal.
- If you did not opt-in for text or email, you will receive a phone call with the results.
Results From County Testing Sites*
County testing sites include:
- Central Concord (Monument)
- North Concord
- San Pablo
- San Ramon
You will receive a secure text message as soon as your result is available. If you test positive, you will also receive a phone call.
We will mail results to all patients within 10 days.
CALIFORNIA - FIND A COVID-19 TESTING SITE
In addition to the testing available through Contra Costa Health, the state of California also has a website for Californians to find a testing site near them.
The website allows you to search by zip code and schedule an appointment. Appointments may require a Physicians referral.