Online Permit / Inspection Services
The following online services are currently available to help streamline the development review process in the Town of Danville:
Applying for a permit electronically
The Online Permit Center (using the Citizen Access Portal) allows citizens to search permit and other activities 24/7. Owners and contractors may also check the status of their permit applications and the results of inspections. Licensed contractors and residents may apply for permits utilizing this portal. Click below to navigate to the online portal .
- Online Permit Center FAQs (PDF)
- Electronic File Submittal Format (PDF)
- Online Permit Center Instructions (PDF)
- Addressing Incomplete Submittal (PDF)
- Resubmit in Response to Plan Review Comments (PDF)
Before navigating to Online Permit Center on the Citizen Access Portal website (OPC,CAP), please fill out the appropriate Permit Application Form listed below. The information requested on the forms will aid in the online application.
PErmit Application Forms
- Building Permit Application (PDF)
- Permit Revision Application (PDF)
- Special Inspection and Observation Program (PDF)
- Options for Qualifying Special Inspection and Testing Companies (PDF)
- Encroachment Permit (PDF)
- Grading Permit Application (PDF)
- Planning Application (PDF)
- Sign Permit Application (PDF)
- Temporary Sign Permit Application (PDF)
- Preliminary Housing Development Application (PDF)
DANVILLE WASTE TRACKING
Click Here: Danville.WasteTracking.com
This web site is the portal into the Town’s C&D Waste Management system to track and report waste management compliance on permitted construction. It utilizes Green Halo System’s waste tracking software.
Click Here: Danville Connect
The Town of Danville offers residents a tool called Danville Connect that makes it easy to submit non-emergency requests for service. With this tool, residents can submit, track and view nearby service requests through their smartphones as well as online.
The Danville Connect mobile app, which is available in the Apple iTunes app store and the Android Google Play store, is full of features allowing citizens to report such things as potholes, illegal dumping, abandoned vehicles, graffiti, malfunctioning streetlights or signals, and other neighborhood issues. The reports are sent directly to the appropriate Town department. Residents can see a map of all requests and the status of each one.