SPORTS FACILITY USE APPLICATION
Click on the School/Park name to see an aerial view of the sports field(s)
Note: Hours requested must include time required to set-up and breakdown the event.
User groups are responsible for supplying the following items. Please indictate which items you will be using:
POLICES AND GUIDELINES: (Please read carefully) (Complete Rental Policies and Procedures for Town of Danville facilities)
- All users must provide Certificate of Insurance with a minimum of $1,000,000 liability coverage naming the Town of Danville as Additionally Insured.
- Lights are an additional charge and will be billed by the hour.
- Any additional time used beyond scheduled time, will be billed to organization.
- All cancellations must be given at least two weeks prior to schedule date unless fields are closed due to weather.
- All requests must be submitted and paid for, no later than 2 weeks prior to date of use.
- No inflatable structures, dunking booths, petting zoos, or barbecues allowed in parks.
- No driving vehicles on pathways in any park area.
- Parking allowed in designated areas only.
- Fields may be closed due to weather. To confirm field status, renter must call the Sports Field information line at 314-3484.
- Groups requesting field use are responsible for the safety of the people participating in their activity.
- The start time for field use is 8:00 am. Set up/Warm up prior to 8:00 am is not permitted.
RESERVATIONS WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED OVER THE PHONE.
RESERVATIONS ARE CONFIRMED AFTER FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE AND
YOU HAVE RECEIVED A RESERVATION CONFIRMATION.
Please make all checks payable to: Town of Danville
MAIL COPY OF APPLICATION AND CHECK FOR FEES TO:
DANVILLE COMMUNITY CENTER
ATTENTION: FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
420 FRONT STREET
DANVILLE, CA 94526-1740
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ACCEPTED: AMERICAN EXPRESS, MASTERCARD OR VISA
Please check here if you would like to pay by credit card. Once we have received and processed your application, the Facilities office will call you for your credit card payment information.
Please print this screen for your records prior to submitting your application.
By submitting this application, I agree that I am the person referenced above as the Primary Contact and that I have read, understand and will adhere to the rental policies and procedures for Town of Danville facilities.