The Eddy House is a Queen Anne Cottage that was built in approximately 1903. The house was nearly demolished in 1988, but the demolition permit was denied when the historic significance of the house was brought to the attention of Town officials. This one story clapboard structure has a pyramidal hipped roof and single front gable. It has a partial width porch, turned porch supports and two pane windows.
Members of the Eddy family lived in the home continuously from 1903 to 1946. Although they were not particularly well known, they were descendants of Leonard Eddy who built a cabin in the Danville area in 1853 as one of the first U.S. settlers. A separate structure, since removed, at the rear of the property served as the first San Ramon Valley Union High School in 1910. As a side note, one of the Eddy's was married to a relative of Walt Disney, who had visited the home.